Sigmar Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate graduates to join our European Talent Hub based in Tralee.
You will work in a competitive sales environment and need to be hungry for success and target driven, with a strong desire to learn from experienced consultants. This role will focus on sourcing IT candidates for our large client base, based across Europe.
- Actively source and find high volumes of international IT candidates for specific markets using platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, Monster, Indeed etc as well as the internal database, market mapping and referrals
- High volume of outbound calling to candidates – qualifying their experience, needs, and personal details
- Profiling candidates for client vacancies
- Selling new job opportunities to candidates and pitching them multiple jobs to suit their needs
- Ensuring the candidates are clearly sold the opportunities and managed through the recruitment process
- Become a specialist in your technology domain and constantly keep yourself up to date with market developments
- Building and maintaining strong pipelines of talented IT professionals
- Undertaking specific tasks and projects as directed by the IT Recruitment Manager
- Ensuring key indicators are met and achieving personal productivity targets
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident
- Commitment to contributing to a successful team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling experience
- IT recruitment experience not necessary but an interest in technology will support the role
If you are a recent graduate and interested in this role, please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager for Sigmar Recruitment, on 01 9619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.