Service Delivery Manager
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a global company that is expanding their business with a salary of €60k - €65k plus bonus and benefits?
My client is looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager based on their client site in Leopardstown in a Healthcare company.
Duties of the job of Service Delivery Manager:
• Managing a team of Account Managers on site
• Ensuring team is meeting the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are achieved
• Training, coaching, mentoring and monitoring the team
• Acting as the senior point of escalation for the client
• Strong understanding of Logistics / Supply Chain – through distributor market
• Strong Leadership / Influencer / Forward Thinking
• Being an interface between vendor and client (BPO)
• Ideally 5 years’ Service Delivery Manager on-site managing account managers
• Medical Devices – not a requirement (desirable)
• Vendor or direct with Healthcare Company in Distributor Manager role– understanding of Supply Chain Channels (working with distributors, how product can move to market through different channels)
If you are interested in this job or would like to know more information please contact Pamela Hughes on 01 4744652, Pamela Hughes, Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.