General Ledger Accountant | Pharma-Tech Company | Perm | €60,000 | City Centre
Multi-national Tech company based in City Centre Dublin are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their ever-expanding finance team. Great opportunity company is infamous for its market strong stance in progression and attracting the best talent in Accounting & Finance. Role is reporting to GL manager.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Multi-national Experience (ideally in a similar industry)
- Strong experience with multi-currency transactions
- understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Good working knowledge of Business Taxes
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries leaving sufficient trail of following procedures for future audits.
- Making certain that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed every month.
- Perform fluctuation analysis on assigned accounts; researching & resolving variances.
- Working collaboratively with the cross-functional team to complete the monthly intercompany account reconciliations and revaluations; maintenance of accruals.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the varied business platforms.
- Preparation of monthly reports, quarterly and year end packages
- Prepares the quarterly balance sheet review presentations presents them to senior management specifically the legal team.
- Working with Auditors at year end and prepares the quarterly and year end audit files
- Evaluation of the current processes and internal controls; make and implement recommendations for improvement & development
- Solely responsible for the preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation and the reconciliation of US GAAP to local GAAP on the regular basis
- Prepares monthly tax packages
- 24 Days holidays; increases with years of service
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Group income protection
- Market leading contributory pension
- 37.5 hour working week (The Dream!)
Send CV to Louise Dillon, Accountancy & Finance Team at Sigmar Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call directly on 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.