Do you want flexible working hours this role is suited to you. (35K pro-rata)
3 Day per week.
New vacancy in from my client who are a leading Global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.This role reports to the Head of Finance.
- Interviews will take place commencing first week of September.
- 3 years accounts payable experience required.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, please submit CV in Word Format.
- More details on specifications will be given upon application.
Some duties & responsiblities
- Supervise the payment of vendors by clearing invoices
- Strategically manage a pool of available cash and schedule payments in accordance with business requirements and supplier priorities.
- Build durable relationships with chief suppliers and resolve any conflicts in an amicable manner
- Resolve external and internal queries in relation to supplier accounts including reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Accountable for managing the bank reconciliations process and resolving any discrepancies as they arise
- Maintain internal accounting ledgers.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.