A multinational company with long-established roots in Ireland requires a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER with 5 years experience to join their settled team.
You will develop and maintain enterprise applications, working with Architecture and Infrastructure teams to provide technical oversight and control and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Undertake Technical Lead activities, providing guidance on overall solution design
- Liaise with third party suppliers & other internal departments on system requirements/issues, with regards to the delivery and support of IT systems
- Provide expertise across all areas of the development life cycle, from requirements gathering through to testing and post implementation
- Mentor and assist junior and mid-level Java Engineers to improve technical capabilities across the team
Technical Skills required
- Proven experience across the majority of the following:
- Java, J2EE / Spring / Struts and Web Services, JSP / OOA/D, Servlets, AWS development and deployment, JDBC, XML, XPath, XQuery, JSF, HTML, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache.
- Experience in a project delivery, application support or testing environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.