Part Qualified ? Stuck in a rut? This role is suited to someone who enjoys each day being different and challenging.
A hands-on role from the beginning, the role will provide a broad experience to get involved in all aspects of the finance function.
Working as a key team member within the busy finance function, the role will vary day to day but the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and organize large amounts of data in order to isolate and solve problems
- Work closely with global revenue accountants, product developers, and payment processors to establish and maintain processes
- Implement and improve global cash matching processes as they expand across new products and revenue streams
- Assist on special projects as assigned from time to time including technical accounting research and new business initiatives
- Analyze and identify trends in order to initiate productive change.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- A Part Qualified Accountant working towards a professional qualification;
- The ideal candidate would have circa 3 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Knowledge of accounting standards;
- A confident communicator with a positive attitude and strong attention to detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.