An exciting role within biopharmaceutical technical transfer team - with tasks revolving around various projects.
Have you got a desire to work in biopharmaceuticals? Are you a process scientist? Have you worked with cell culture/ proteins/ upstream or downstream processing in a GMP facility? Then this opportunity is for you!
- Support Protein-based drug substance manufacturing
- Assist in investigations - to include process impact assessment
- Provide technical oversight of routine process monitoring
- Support introduction of new raw materials or consumables
- Execute Annual Product Quality Reports
- Cleaning validation execution, including periodic re-validation
- Implementation of process improvements
- Process validation execution in support of major process changes
- Technology transfer of new processes or process changes;
- Process equipment design
- Introduction of new technology, including process analytical technology
- Scientific based qualifications
- Experience in GMP based pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical roles
- experience as a process scientist
- Strong background in either or multiple of the following: mammalian cell culture, upstream/downstream processing, protein purification or validation.
If you are the right Process Scientist for this job then contact Andrius at 01 4744 692, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply direct.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.