• Manage large amounts of data to ensure that problems are solved in a timely manner
• Perform detailed data analysis efficiently to ensure that the data can be used for for internal decision making.
• Work closely with the product and accounting teams to monitor and implement daily cash matching processes
• Assist on special projects when required such as technical accounting research
• Implement and improve global cash matching processes as they expand across new products and revenue streams
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting
• Ideally 2-3 years experience either in corporate and/or public accounting
• Proficient in Excel
• Annual Holidays
• Pension contribution
• Flexible working hours
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0147 44 662 for more info!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.