Sigmar are working with a leading Global multinational finance and insurance company on the recruitment of a permanent Motor Bodily Injury Complex Adjusterto join their team in Dublin. Great opportunity!
We are looking for a Claims Adjuster who can handle a Motor Bodily Injury Claims portfolio of complex claims from coverage enquiry through legal liability assessment. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression with one of the market leaders in the Insurance industry.
- Managing key claims handling enquiry; coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment, where appropriate and within authority
- Demonstrate an excellent standard of technical claims competence for handling moderate complex claims
- Work with the team manager ensuring effective vendor litigation managment on complex claims within peronal allocation
- Contribute to maintenance of best practice procedures for Bodily Injury Complex claims
- Specialist knowledge in Motor– Bodily Injury technical claims topics;
- A strong knowledge of legal regulatory and litigation procedural requirements for their line of business
- A basic knowledge of legal regulatory and litigation requirements for their line of business
- Experience in effectively following up on recommendations from technical claims audits and continuous claim handling improvement.
- Excellent salary on offer up to €35,000 depending of experience
- Plus benefits
For more information on this position please contact Leanne Breen on (01) 4744 623 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.