Another exciting opportunity to work for a large construction company.
They are currently seeking to hire a Plant & Fleet Administrator to join their Dublin based operation. This is a permanent position – Location: Clondalkin - Salary €28k - €33k
• Data process plant & fleet transactions accurately to the plant management system (Microsoft Excel, Oracle, Web based applications).
• Ordering of hire & purchase requirements as instructed.
• Produce asset reports, analyze & complete query closeout.
• General administration duties including filing, scanning & distribution of paperwork.
• Scheduling of plant & fleet legislative requirements, liaising with supply chain partners & operations functions.
• Preparation of management information, ensuring compliance.
• Communicate discrepancies to Management and resolve in a timely manner.
• Make aware of any repeated under performance in the area and complete the course of action designed to improve.
• To take ownership of any given jobs and complete within agreed timeframes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Excel at intermediate level.
• Experience of Oracle an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to manipulate, produce accurate and timely reports.
• High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
Must have Plant/ Fleet experience
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role to firstname.lastname@example.org for a one to one consultation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.