My East Cork based client has a permanent role available to the right candidate as a Financial Administrator. You would be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business and provide the first point of contact for service providers, financial advisors and clients. You would report into the Financial Services director and Managing director
As a Financial services administrator, you would be a key member of the team ensuring the successful and smooth running of the client’s/company applications from start to finish. The role also covers a level of customer services as well as compliance functions and the assistance with ongoing client reviews.
- Responsible for all aspects of administration involving pension, investments, Life assurance products and all aspects protection needs.
- Processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance. Dealing directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
- Corporate Client administration.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
- Relevant third Level Degree
- 1-2 years similar experience.
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment.
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- APA/QFA qualified
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
Please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.