Globally recognised online company looking to hire a Recruiter in order to cover maternity leave.
You will be focusing on high volume multilingual project work, as well as various individual positions across the company. You will work on a small Recruitment team, but will partner closely with HR and with Line Managers and Senior Management, acting as a subject matter expert in the recruitment market. You will be joining at an exciting time as we are currently going through a period of growth, and there will be plenty of variety in your day to day work.
- Consulting with Hiring Managers and the HR team in order to define requirements.
- Developing and implementing individual Recruitment strategies for a broad variety of requirements.
- Sourcing, screening, and shortlisting in order to facilitate the hiring needs of various Hiring Managers.
- Coordinate the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, updating HRIS.
- Providing reports and metrics to the business, as well as informed analysis.
What would make you a great fit:
- You will need to have approx. 3 years+ Recruitment experience (agency or inhouse), with exposure to high volume projects, ideally within the areas of Sales, Customer Service, Multilingual, Tech Support, etc.
- You will definitely need to be a team player! There will be lots collaboration among the small recruitment team, as well as constant communication other stakeholders such as HR and Hiring Managers.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to be flexible to changing requirements.
- A 2nd European language would be beneficial, but not a necessity.
Why is this job for you?
- Modern open plan offices in a city centre location with excellent facilities.
- Busy and diverse recruitment role, working with a well-established team.
- Competitive salary and package on offer.
- Well-resourced team with strong systems and processes in place.
This would be a great opportunity for an agency Recruiter looking to gain some in-house experience, or for an internal Recruiter or Sourcer at the end of their current contract.
Immediate availability or short notice period is preferable and there will be a quick interview process/start.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.