Regulatory Advisory Manager
Asset & Wealth Management
Regulatory and Compliance
Permanent Opportunity with excellent Salary and Benefits
The successful Manager in the Asset & Wealth Management industry group will be responsible for working with asset management clients in Ireland and overseas. Providing regulatory advisory services and will be involved in multiple regulatory & compliance projects. This will involve assisting clients with requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Relevant 3rd level University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working in an operational asset management or asset servicing environment
- Experience of regulatory framework and working in a compliance/risk depratment of an authorised firm
- Knowledge of asset management regulations such as UCITS and AIFMD directives, MiFID II, etc.
- Experience of dealing directly with regulatory authorities e.g., Central Bank
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements within the Asset & Wealth Management Industry
If you are interested in this job description and have the relevant qualifications and experience please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.