This role will give you the responsibility of working closely with a wide variety of internal and external resources and multiple marketing projects. You will be contributing to marketing activities across a range of products and services while driving the acquisition and retention of customers.
- Development and implementation of marketing activity across consumer/retail products and services in order to drive the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers
- Meet or exceed targets for annual customer acquisition and retention, revenue and profit targets as specified in the annual budget
- Implement agreed promotional and price initiatives that maximise product potential and deliver on market share and profit targets
- Maintain awareness of the competitive context in markets and recommend action and intervention
- Develop performance awareness within the network ensuring that pricing/product mix options are maximised
- Identify and implement conversion marketing strategies and test and learn pipelines that will drive the conversion of leads and drive usage with existing customers
- Develop and implement customer retention initiatives
- Monitor and analyse performance to devise ways of spending more efficiently.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plan and monitor its performance, initiating changes necessary to ensure volume and contribution targets are met
- Creation of marketing materials and events as required
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders develop and provide marketing support and PR responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Marketing, with specific experience in retail customer acquisition and retention
- Preferably with a Telecommunications or Financial Services background
- Holding a relevant third level qualification
- Proven track record demonstrating your ability to develop and implement campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, commercial awareness and be flexible in your approach to work with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a busy market environment
For more information please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.