Accountant with German or French | 60K
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a number of accountants who speak German or French. Ideal candidates will be qualified with multinational experience and speak German or French.
- Support the Controller and the team in executing US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting and reporting for the entities in scope; ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the reporting.
- Ensure adherence of processes to company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; support strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Participate in resolution of complex accounting and tax issues.
- Participate in local, regional and global projects, as required.
- Be an advocate of finance function.
- Maintain focus on continuous process improvement.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Proven experience in a multinational environment and/or audit.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and tax matters.
- Knowledge of local GAAPs for the countries in scope.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, French or German
- Strong reporting tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
To apply for this Accountant with German or French job in South Dublin, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.