This role offers you the chance to be part of a dedicated team of scientists working at the forefront of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be required to have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree (level 8) in science, preferably Chemistry or Biochemistry, with 4 to 6 years of pharma analytical laboratory experience. However, this client will consider a different combination of experience and education.
- You must have knowledge and experience of HLPC and other analytical operating systems within a regulated pharmaceutical lab.
- You must be well versed in quality procedures, cGLP and modern analytical technique’s.
- You will possess excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and computer skills including Excel, Word and lotus notes.
- You must be able to work as a flexible analytical lead member of a project team, Quality Orientated, Tight Deadline Awareness, Housekeeping Aware.
- Basic knowledge in regulatory requirements will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
- Perform complex and involved wet chemistry and chromatographic trusting of development samples, raw materials, finished product, stability samples and formulation samples for existing products or products under development with trending of data in a diligent and timely manner to support regulatory submissions.
- Carry out wet chemistry and chromatographic analytical method development with guidance, analytical method comparisons, analytical method verifications, analytical method transfers and analytical method validations.
- Carry out work safely and in compliance with the organization’s quality system. Ensure that quality documentation is generated and updated to reflect current best practice in a timely manner.
- Take a more senior analytical role within new projects, quite often the analytical lead position, and drive the project towards timely and successful completion while harnessing good communication within the team and with other departments within the company.
- Solve problems independently and develops solutions in more unusual situations.
- Schedule experiments in the lab and provides guidance to individuals in more junior positions.
- Seek to continuously improve the way work is undertaken in R&D Analytical. An R&D background will make you an extra attractive candidate!
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.