Working as part of the IT team that is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of internal applications and for supporting an ERP implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
A relevant third level degree.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting
- Full stack Java development commercial experience
- Oracle 11g/12c
- Windows and Linux
- Crystal Reports
- Experience of working with an ERP
- Continuous Integration
Skills & Characteristics:
- Self Starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communicating skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills are essential to evaluate business opportunities and challenges
- Enthusiastic team player with an ability to listen, learn, contribute and influence
- Clear Thinker with a creative, innovative approach to team projects focused on results
- Drive and energy to succeed and to motivate self and others
You will need to be eligible to work in Ireland and/or hold a valid work permit for the Irish market.
Call Jenny @ Sigmar Recruitment 083 0407754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.