Senior Loans Analyst - Investments Operations
Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - €41,000
Our client, a leading investment firm based in Dublin City Centre, is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Loans Analyst to join their investments operations team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Bank debt & loan administration duties
- Responsible for maintenance of loan asset master information on Geneva Fund Accounting system
- Review credit and trade documentation and ensure accurate and timely reporting of activity
- Daily completion and Review of Listed Security Price Tolerance Controls for all Alternative and Mutual Funds within Fund Accounting systems
Requirements & preferred skills;
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields)
- Knowledge of Geneva, and/ or similar Fund Accounting systems
- Knowledge of bank debt processing functionality using the Geneva fund accounting system and/or Wall Street Office.
- Experience in Fund operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds
- Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market
If you are looking for a new challange please get in touch!
Give Noirin a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to email@example.com
Noirin is a Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.