Working with a leading multinational company who are actively looking for an Order Management Analyst
The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order to Bill Process. The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders follow the order to bill process without failure. This involves troubleshooting and resolution of any orders that fail through the process. In addition a key activity of the Analyst role is to be a knowledge expert in all the order to Bill processes, a driver of the very highest standard of customer service, and finally a coaching support for all associates within the team.
• Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
• Manage Orders
• Manage, track and resolve disputes
• Liaise with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
• Act as a power user for Customer Service and Order Management processes
• Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
• Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) Controls
• New hire training
• Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
• Continuously looks for ways to improve service level for customers /stakeholders
Skills and Experience required:
• University Degree in Business or equivalent.
• Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
Experience with Reporting / Analysis
• SAP Experience desirable
Fluent German and English.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4315770 to discuss the role in further details
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.