Senior Marketing Executive - Cork
Working with a Technology software company who are rapidly expanding and looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive. This multi-functional role will have responsibility for the ongoing management and evaluation of daily CRM and cross sell activities across a variety of channels. Projects will include tactical promotional campaigns, lifecycle email journeys, new product launches and promotional newsletters.
Main duties include:
• To own, plan and execute the retention, reactivation and cross sell strategies, covering all customer segments.
• Detailed end to end planning and execution of campaigns.
• Campaign and creative briefing, defining customer segments and then reporting on and evaluating results.
• Implement and optimize a test and learn strategy across all marketing channels to determine best practice for different campaigns & customer segments.
• Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running in order to improve efficiency.
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting on necessary KPI’s.
• Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets
• Have a thorough understanding of the products, offers and player base.
• Manage site content and overall promotions visibility across mobile and desktop
• At least 3 years of experience in a gambling marketing role
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills,
• Experience of interpreting data learnings into insightful campaign execution
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.