Enterprise Solution Sales Manager
Working for a leading Software company who are activity looking to recruit an Enterprise Sales Solutions representative. The successful candidate will focus on selling software to mid / large-level organizations (10K-50K employees) in the EMEA region into non-IT audience for example, Marketing, HR, IC etc. He/she must have the ability to effectively influence and manage mid-senior multi-stakeholder negotiations.
You must be motivated by a desire to generate and expand new business
Must be an energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is proactive in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities. Working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and be exposed to strong sales and marketing efforts!
- Research, identify, and target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level organizations (10K+ employees) within your territory.
- Establish contact and conduct high-level conversations with these senior level executives, articulating the business value proposition.
- Bring these new prospects to product demonstration stage.
- Demonstrate the product offerings, and from there move the prospect through the sales funnel to closed-won, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant re-occurring revenue value.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Attend and network at conferences
- Previous Sales experience, 8+ years in a corporate/enterprise sales role with a demonstrated and successful track record of landing new accounts.
- 3 to 5 years SaaS experience
- A mix of internal sales and proven face to face client relationship skills required.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasts with solid history of revenue achievement.
- Good understanding of the consultative sales process.
- This role is all about hunting - ideal candidate will have high energy, ambition, resilience, persistence and a competitive streak.
- Previous experience of cold out-bounding would be an advantage
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- A focus on exceeding customer expectations
- A willingness to travel
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree/Master's degree
Excellent package on offer and progression!
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4315770 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.