Our client, a global banking institution are looking to expand their European business activities in Dublin city and are seeking a Vice President Credit Risk (Derivatives and Securities Product)
The role holder will be responible primarily for reviewing, approving and managing credit exposure to Financial Institutions and parties in EMEA that the client regularly interacts with.The role involves sanctioning of derivative, loan and financing exposures to a large variety of clients and management of exposure in situations of counterparty and market stress.
- For reviewing and sanctioning credit analysis of the European Financial Institution
- Assisting in formulating a risk appetite for the counterparty portfolio, and sanction levels of exposure and limits within acceptable risk parameters.
- The role holder will provide risk recommendations to senior management, as well as other senior stake-holders .
- Have the ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organisation, particularly senior management and stakeholders
- Conduct portfolio reviews, controls testing, regulatory enquiries and strategic initiatives within the risk function
You will have;
- Extensive experience in a relevant credit risk management role, at least 5 years.
- Solid understanding of derivative, lending, finance and clearing products as well as relevant legal and regulatory documentation
- Be expected to have insight on regulatory and market developments
If interested in the above role or hearing about other opportunities in the financial services and banking industry, email Genevieve on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.