Have you worked as a Trustee Supervisor and are looking for your next step up? I have the opportunity for you!
My client, a growing financial services company are seeking an experienced Assistant Trustee Manager tomanage a small team of Trustee Analysts.
As well as managing the team, you will be continuously striving to improve the efficiency of the business unit processes, assisting with projects including change management and system implementations.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Review monthly/quarterly compliance and Nav reviews
- Provide daily oversight of and review work flows
- Participate in on-site visits to sub-custodians and administrators
- Team leadership, supervision and training
- A third level business or finance degree or professional qualification
- 6 years+ experience in funds administration and/or custody focused on NAV preparation and/or performance of compliance reviews
If you wish to hear more, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Genevieve on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.