A Leading multinational company based in Cork city have an excellent opportunity for you to join there team as a Data Analyst. Reporting to Business Planning Team you will need to be comfortable with basic master data, application and reporting concepts.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the collection and cleansing of data received from customers for internal reporting.
- Perform detailed data analysis in a timely manner so that the data is reliable and can be used for internal decision making.
- Manage and resolve data related issues arising from what data is sent to the team, and also when that data is processed internally.
- Maintain and utilize appropriate reporting solutions to support the analysis & cleansing work
- Effectively communicate status to line manager
- Anticipate issues, escalating these as required to their line manager
- A very detail-oriented, organized individual, who is able to focus on keeping accurate documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to work autonomously on large scale manual tasks
If you are interested in this position, call Noel directly on 021-4847134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.