Private Equity Fund Accountant – 28-30k
The largest Private Banking and Asset Management organisation in Europe is looking for a Top Graduate with a degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business or related discipline who wishes to pursue a career in end to end Private Equity Fund Accounting.
Must have a genuine interest in a long-term career in Fund Accounting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value for Private Equity funds;
- Reconciliations and Cast Management;
- Reporting to Central Bank and Irish Stock Exchange in terms of Compliance;
- Communicating with Investors;
What ideal candidate would look like:
- 3rd level degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business or related – Minimum a grade of 2.1;
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of 430 points;
- Internship in Funds (desired, not essential);
- Wiliness to complete an ACCA qualification in the future;
- Basic knowledge of Private Equity fund;
- Must be eligible to work full-time in EU/Ireland – Minimum Stamp 4 Visa required;
To apply please email your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633
All CV’s are Welcome!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.