Accounts Payable- French | Medical Device Company North Dublin | Salary €30K-€35K+ benefits
An excellent opportunity for a French Accounts Payable Specialist has become available within a leading company in North Dublin that has recently acquired a new business. This is a permanent position and will give the successful candidate hands on experience within in a highly successful international company and will report into the Accounts Payable Manager.
A full job description will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable job:
- Guide transition process and deal with any issues to ensure a successful migration.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact and implementation of the migration.
- Matching and entering supplier invoices through systems
- Processing payments to suppliers and employees
- Stay updated on new processes and procedures.
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts.
- Reporting on various aspects of the AP balances at month end.
Requirements for the Accounts Payable job:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable in a SSC/MNC environment.
- Previous migration/projects experience is essential.
- French language required.
- Ability to deal with high volumes.
- Knowledge of Movex or Oracle an advantage.
If you have the required experience for this French Accounts Payable job or would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.