Financial Accountant| International Pharmaceutical company| West Dublin| Salary €50K-€55K+benefits
A Financial Accountant job has become available in an international pharmaceutical company based West Dublin. This is a key role within in the finance team and the role will deal with a number of areas and will report into the Finance Manager. This is a permanent job.
A full job description will be provided upon application to this job.
Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant job:
- Preparing and completing monthly management reports within strict deadlines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including a large number of multicurrency bank transactions.
- Timely completion of quarterly forecasting and budget submissions.
- Supporting internal and external audit process.
- Preparing and delivering monthly reports to business functions and liaising with budget holders in relation to queries on transactions, variance analysis and cost trends for their areas.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement these.
Requirements for the Financial Accountant job:
- Finalist or Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA.
- SAP experience is essential.
- Candidates from indsutry or coming straight from Big 4 environment will be considered for the role.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a busy finance function.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.