My client a Cork based manufacturing facility urgently require a Research Chemist.
This is a permanet role with an excellent salary on offer.
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- You will provide scientific and technical leadership and direction to project teams.
- Meeting established timelines and departmental goals and objectives
- You will actively manage & support cross functional projects & will work closely with stakeholders.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of analytical methodology in QC including :
- Method development, continuous improvement, validation/qualification, & transfer into and out of QC.
- Proficient and comfortable with Wet Chemistry techniques & separation sciences.
- Train and mentor junior staff on Development and QC processes including :
- Analytical techniques, practices, compliance, documentation, and data evaluation.
- Evaluate new cutting-edge technologies for product analysis.
- Focus on fast efficient and reliable methodologies that could be implemented in the QC lab.
- Ph.D in a relevant discipline essential.
- 3-5 Years experience. A mix of Post Doc and Industry work essential.
- Experience in designing, managing and performing research projects.
- Shown experience of leading scientific projects.
- Excellent problem solving capability and ability to document and communicate results.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
An immediate start is available.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.