My client a Cork based pharmaceutical company is looking for a Reliability Engineer.
This is a contract role of a year or so but may go on longer.
He/She will provide expertise on reliability Engineering & plant investement.
The Reliability Engineer will provide expert reliability support to all areas on site.
These include GAMA (Global Asset Management Alliance), GRE (Global Reliability Excellence etc.
Competencies for the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- To provide and/or improve asset reliability of the manufacturing process.
- Implementation of the PME/PMO (Preventative Maintenance Evaluation) tools
- Strive to achieve a 60% level of Predictive Maintenance & reduce intrusive maintenance.
- Use Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems & implement effective actions.
- Technical expert / SME on reliability engineering on site.
- Ownership of the CMMS systems for maintenance
- Exposure to utility equipment in a Pharmaceutical/Vaccine manufacturing facility
- A minimum of 4 years experience in required for this role.
- Thorough analysis of equipment history, process data, and FMEA's.
- The Reliability Engineer is responsible for the correction of equipment problems.
- Knowledge of risk management & strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills are required for the role.
- The role requires someone with a can-do attitude that will take a problem and run with it.
- Experience with CE marking of equipment and conducting remediation projects an advantage.
- Exposure to ATEX and other relevant technical tools a distinct advantage.
At least 4 years experience in Pharma or related industry.
Relevant 3rd level Degree required.
An excellent package is on offer.
For more information please mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.