As an associate within Client Services you will join our academy team in providing first line support to our customers, advisers and members. The focus of the team is to help our customers manage their investments with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future. The work can include anything from basic information requests to complex queries and in our academy, you will go on a journey - progressing through three distinct stages over the course of 12-18 months
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve
Skills and Experience required
Candidates for an Associate Client Services will be expected to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment -
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department
- Ensure all inputting of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please contact Cian Walsh – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4744672
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.