This is your chance to join our highly successful IT team in Dublin. You will join a rapidly expanding team, which recruits for IT contractors in Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for a technology passionate consultant to specialise in contract recruitment and work alongside some of the best recruiters in the industry.
• You will be the vital link between clients and candidates, with full end to end management of recruitment process
• Advising all levels of IT candidates / clients and working all sectors & verticals – holistic approach!
• Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
• Build and develop relationships with guaranteed PSL clients, being be an effective Account Manager and demonstrating a hunger to develop your own accounts - Business Development includes cold calling, networking & client meetings
• Proactively speak with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone
• You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market. Engaging with job seekers to learn about their career experience
• Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
• You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the IT industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
• Hold interviews and build relationships with credible IT professionals, helping them with their next career move
• Control of contractors and management of payment
• Offering valuable input to press, media, blogs and company communications including salary surveys
• Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
• At least 1 years’ recruitment agency experience – but of course, more experience is always a bonus!
• A passion for IT – we don’t expect people to be able to code, but we do like our consultants to be passionate about what they do, so a desire to learn is a must
• Ability to find needles in a haystack!
• Excellent communication skills – ability to speak another European language would be a bonus but not required
What's on Offer?
• Permanent position with exciting career opportunities – multiple avenues open to ensure you maximise your potential
• Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%!)– with no thresholds
• Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site & online)
• Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
• Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
• Regular social events – work hard and play hard
• Healthy work-life balance
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.