Desktop Support Engineers required in Dublin to provide on site support to a growing Windows based environment. At least 2 years experience in a deskside role is required. Full driving license needed as there will be some travel involved also.
- Providing technical support to primary office site, remote offices and home office/remote workers.
- Field incoming requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Install, configure, and manage Windows 7 and 10 workstations
- Install, configure or troubleshoot applications on workstations and printers
- Assist users on the use of VPN and associated security devices as well as troubleshoot end user issues related to these for work at home users
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Excellent customer service/facing
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Comptia A+ and Microsoft certifications a bonus
If you are interested in the above position please click the APPLY button or contact Sam on 01 firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.