Permanent accounts payable position in Dublin with a medium sized healthcare company. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years Accounts Payable experience and be used to dealing with high volumes of invoices.
• Processing all invoices and coding to accounts payable ledger and general ledger.
• Process supplier payments to agreed terms using electronic banking and record in AP ledger and GL.
• Approval process for non-stock invoices and code to general ledger
• Monitor cash balances.
• Setting up new suppliers and following approval by the business
• Reconcile supplier accounts, matching payments in a timely manner to ensure ledger is up to date.
• Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis (or as required)
• Preparing monthly AP reports for the business.
• 2-3 years accounts payable experience.
• Experience dealing with high volumes.
• Proficient in Excel.
To apply for this Accounts Payable job in West Dublin, contact in confidence Eanna Greally in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474- 4662 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.