Mortgage Restructuring Consultant
Mortgage Restructuring Consultants are responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
Key Responsibilities of Mortgage Restructuring Consultant
- Manage the assigned loan portfolio ensuring all relevant Client and legislative policies and procedure are adhered to.
- Assess the current position on each account in your portfolio/ workload in relation to balance, arrears, payment history and customer engagement to date.
- Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers
- Reviewing all options with customers as outlined in the Financial Regulator’s Code of Conduct for Mortgage Arrears and bringing these cases for discussion to Senior Management along with own recommendations
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators
Requirements for the position of Mortgage Restructuring Consultant:
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment. Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears.
- 3-4 Years Credit restructuring/resolution role to include borrower contact. Strong negotiation skills essential.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
For further details on these Mortgage Restructuring Consultant positions please apply or contact email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.