Credit/Mortgage Executive Administrator – Dublin 4
Responsible for ensuring the services for Redemptions, Rate Changes, Product Switching, Insurances, Statementing and Complaints Handling are executed in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist in the management of all complaints received from customers.
- Assist with the process of ensuring that Interest Rate changes are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in ensuring that customer requests for Redemptions and Product Switching are handled quickly.
- Assist in the management of the MARP Appeals process.
- Maintain a full understanding of the mortgage business, in particular detailed knowledge of the underwriting criteria, detailed knowledge of the Terms and Conditions in the Mortgage Offer Letter.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role within financial services, with good knowledge of general banking products, mortgage lending processes and an understanding of terminology and issues in the sector.
- QFA/APA Diploma is desirable.
- Good PC skills including Excel and Word including mail merge.
For further details on this position please apply or contact Niall in Sigmar on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.