My client in the manufacturing sector urgently require a Manufacturing Technician
This person will help provide Engineering solutions to problems which may arise including :
- Engineering, maintenance, & faultfinding required in the role.
- Minimum of 6 month's- one years’ experience as a manufacturing tech
- Multi- skilled mechanical technician with an electrical background
- Support for Day to Day Pre-production planning roles.
- Knowledge of CAM/CAD systems desired.
- Experience with air compressors and Vacuum systems.
- Carryout all planned maintenance routines & planned maintenance jobs.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication & welding.
- Faultfinding and basic electrical knowledge.
- Experienced with recoring of Data in CMMS systems.
- He/she will provide input on product design & newmaterials also.
- Good technical competence & aptitude fo rproblem solving.
- A track record in attention to detail and good I.T skills
- Experience within a team setting in any industry considered.
Leaving Cert and Level 7 FETAC or National Craft in Mechanical maintenance.
Minimun of 2 years's experience in a fast paced manufacturing setting.
For more information call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.