The System Engineer is responsible for the development of the overall ADAS product system specification based on customer and internal specification, function & technical analysis, as part of R&D Product Development team.
- Communicate with customer in relation to customer specifications to ensure correct understanding of the customer functions and technical requirements
- Liaise with the relevant R&D teams to technically analyse, develop and approve system requirements
- Develop the company’s product system specification from internal & external stakeholder input
- Lead Product System level specification development ensuring all specification contributors are aligned in output and quality
- Perform technical assessment of product change requests in lifecycle of the project
- Work with overall Project Management team to ensure System activities are planned and aligned to overall project plan
- Partake in product design reviews, technical problem resolution, FMEA analysis activity
- Perform first level technical problem management role interfacing with customer, and allocating the problem to the appropriate team in the Product development phase
- Degree in Software, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years’ experience in electronic product development environment
- Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
- Microprocessor and/or Multicore SoC embedded development knowledge an advantage
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.