As an Image Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of state of the art Vision Systems supporting the video pipeline development from Optics, through Image Signal Processing to Display. Working closely with some of the largest OEM’s in the industry you will be expected to define, plan, deliver and validate best in class Image Quality features in line with the company’s cutting edge automotive vision applications.
- Develop state of the art Image Signal Processing Pipelines for Image Quality and Computer Vision applications
- Support PC-based algorithmic Image Signal Processing development for scene viewing applications
- Participate in OEM Customer Workshops to review, test and plan next steps relating to your assigned function
- Provide regular demos of your function to senior management and to customers on prototype vehicles
- Perform research into new vision technology, ideas, and approaches to ensure the organisation remains abreast of all leading edge/emerging vision technologies
- Review Customer Requirements and translate into internal systems & software requirements specifications
- Actively coordinate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers to ensure full planning, implementation and traceability of requirements relating to your assigned function
- Define and maintain development plans for your assigned function within a project and provide regular engineering reports on status and performance of same
- Interface directly to your counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned function
- Manage the validation of your assigned feature throughout its development in both the Laboratory and Test Vehicle in line with best practices and customer expectations
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Electronic Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years Image Signal Processing Experience
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of innovation and motivation
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.