- Be responsible of the development of an Algorithm and/or a function
- Responsible of its application to different vehicles as well as its porting to different platforms
- Review Customer Requirements and translate into internal systems & software requirements specifications
- Regular communications with counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned function
- Communicate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers on your assigned function
- Documentation of the development, milestones and decisions
- Report on relevant function development and/or integration activities and performance
- Perform Intellectual Property clearance studies relating to your function and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications for all technological advancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng., Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 2 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Good understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and approaches.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Associate knowledge of software development cycle
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Experience developing software for embedded platforms
- Experience developing software (C, C++, ...) for embedded platforms.
- Ability to visualise and grasp 3 dimensional concepts.
- Experience with Matlab, Python or equivalent prototyping tools.
- Experience with PC-based simulation tools
- Experienced using requirement engineering tools
- Experience with imaging or optics systems.
- Knowledge of Automotive Software Quality Standards ISO26262, Automotive SPICE and MISRA
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.