Role: Treasury Analyst/Accountant
This is a great opportunity to join a medical device company with an energetic and dynamic culture.
Our client holds customer experience as paramount, whilst valuing learning and development, career progression and recognition for its employees.
We are seeking talented team-orientated individuals who will share our client’s vision and values.
If you are a Qualified Accountant with three years relevant PQE interested in a move, please get in touch.
- Monitor cashflow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments.
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL.
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Assists with AR team in relation to trade finance deals.
- Preparation of cash balances, cashflows, working capital and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Monitoring of bank performance and associated costs.
- Responsible for administration of banking systems.
- Preparation of all treasury accounting journals and posting to GL.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all treasury related accounts on GL.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with local and foreign accounting departments.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining FX rates on ERP system.
- Monitor FX movements and prepare reports analysing these movements.
- Performs a variety of other related treasury tasks, as required.
- Qualified Accountant with three years relevant PQE
- A recognised treasury qualification and experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and cross functionally.
- Ability to see projects through from end-to-end.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
- System & process-driven mindset with a continuous improvement focus.
- Oracle or similar ERP system experience preferable.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence:
Ciara Darcy, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.