Looking for a Specialist capable of providing technical support and expertise to the production areas to ensure the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to the Manufacturing Division Priorities: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
This individual will be actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities. Furthermore, this role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method and equipment validation programs. In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control.
- Participate in and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirement.
- Working with and as a member of the center of excellence and continuous improvement team.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the various team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance(product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc).
- Provide Technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the CoE, such as the validation of new equipment, improvement to the filling process, PPQ, New product introduction, etc.
- Technical Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operations (manufacturing processes, Quality assurance aspects of manufacturing etc.)
- 5 years experience within a similar GMP Pharmaceutical role
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma experience
- Have a strong understanding with respect to Validation in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Experience in acting as a SME in the field of specialty
- Project Management experience
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Demonstrated background in working with advanced teams involving key stakeholder interactions.
Are you the person for this job? Apply direct or call Andrius at 01 4744 692 for more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.