We’re looking for an experienced Java Developer to come on board and join one of Ireland's largest consultancies. This is a long-term contract, based in Limerick, paying between €350-€400 per day for strong developers.
- Developing using Java, Spring – MVC, Security, Boot.
- Setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus.
- Working with basic networking and infrastructure design principles.
- Coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA.
- Work within an Agile development.
What you need
- 10+ years of experience in design and development of Java, JEE applications.
- Experience developing Rest APIs.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Long-term contract with view to extension
- Flexitime (8am-4pm OR 7am-3pm) and remote working (on occasion) are an option
- Paying between €350-€400 per day (€80,500+ per annum)
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.