Sigmar Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Application Support Engineer to join a leading global organisation in Cork. As part of the Application Support team, you will work to support the core application platforms and get the chance to work on a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry.
• Work closely with App Support leadership and other organization leaders.
• Define and generate management reports.
• Delegate to and function as an escalation point to team members.
• Automate daily business processes using multiple applications.
• Query database tables to assist in the resolution of issues and requests.
• Troubleshoot bugs, identify gaps in the system for development and propose workable solutions.
• Administer Application user accounts.
• Resolve issues and requests logged by the application users in an effective manner.
• Document new processes and guidelines.
• Analysis infrastructure issues and requests, propose solutions and collaborate with infrastructure teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a Technical and/or Financial focus.
• Minimum 4 years of management experience in a support organization.
• Programming Language Syntax: SQL
If you are interested in this position, call Noel directly on 021-4847134 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.