- You must have a Degree (level 8) in Microbiology or a related discipline
- At least 3 Years of experience in microbiology in a regulated environment
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred
- You must have knowledge of Quality Systems Regulation, ISO Guidelines and GLP
- Consult on Microbiological Issues
- Support Problem Solving and Resolution
- Provide Quality Management Advice
- Own and Maintain the Micro Environmental Monitoring Program
- Review and Trending of Environmental Control Testing of controlled areas
- Provide Technical Guidance/Troubleshooting in the event of equipment failure
- Support NPIs as the micro team member
- Review of Protocols, Reports, SOPs etc.
- Participate in Regulatory Inspections
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.