If you have 5 years of relevant industry experience and a year and a half of supervisory or management experience then this role is for you.
You will report to the Director of Microbiology and will have 7 direct reports and will be leading an enthusiastic and cohesive team.
- You’ll need to have a third level science qualification and proven
- Experience of managing a team in a GMP lab environment is crucial
- You must be professional, pro-active and a strong leader
- Be capable of working on your own initiative to motivate the team
- Frontline management in the day to day supervision of lab activities
- Allocating and scheduling the use of lab resources
- Ensure that all quality systems are adhered to, primarily GMP and ISO 17025
- Develop new areas of testing and introduce new work flows to the lab
- KPI Management
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.