This Chemist position will report directly to the lab supervisor, will supervise a team of 8-10 direct reports and will more generally assist with the day to day running of the lab.
You will spend 80% of your time in this role managing and the other 20% of your time will be spent demonstrating to and advising staff, troubleshooting, etc.
- Reporting to Lab Supervisor
- Day to Day Management for up to 10 Analysts in Assay Elution testing of drug/medical device products
- Analytical Separations Technologies such as LC and GC and Root Cause Failure Mode Analysis
- You will provide Technical Support for Chemistry Methodology, including OOS and OOT Investigations
- Creating and Updating Documents
- Leading New and Continuous Improvement Projects
- Level 8 in Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline
- 5+ Years Relevant Experience with People Management Experience
- You will be a Team Player and possess the ability to Work Effectively and Proactively on Cross-Functional Teams
- You will be Self-Motivated, Pro-Active and Organised
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.