Sigmar Recruitment are working with an International Life Insurance company on their recruitment of Insurance Administrators to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
These jobs are being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
This job requires a fluent Italian speaker with experience in financial services. The Insurance Administrator will be responsible for administration and servicing of insurance business ensuring that superior client service is achieved in line with terms and conditions of the different products as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Processing and reconciliation of incoming new business
- Processing and quality controlling of processed claims
- Processing of post sales requests
- Performing 1st level AML controls and follow ups on New Business,
- Investigate and resolving Process Issues in coordination with IT
- Fluent Italian and English, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of Excel
- 3rd Level Degree desired but not essential
- Good organisation skills with focus on accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work on multiple and complex tasks simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Salary of €25,000 - €30,000 plus benefits
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.