A new vacancy has arisen for an Industrial Engineer.
My client a global leader in Electronic Manufacturing require an Industrial Engineer .
Key duties will involve (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & implementing manufacturing process improvements.
- Responsible for increasing capacity, reduce lead-time & improve process flow and efficiency.
- These actions will occur across multiple facets of the organization including:
- Manufacturing, design, supplier development, documentation, and external suppliers.
- Projects will incorporate lean manufacturing, quick response manufacturing etc.
- Comfortable with Value Stream Mapping & supporting new product introduction
- The employee will be required to create strong relationships with others to ensure project success.
- Recommend to designers, which drive higher yielding, lower cost, more manufacturable products.
- May use financial analyses tools and recommend alternative courses of action.
- Designs, implements and maintains effective metrics to ensure top quality supply is achieved.
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- A Third level Degree essential and post grad desirable.
- 3 years industry experience within regulated manufacturing.
- Lean manufacturing techniques and value stream mapping desired.
- Computer literacy in an area like C, C++ or Visual Basic an advantage.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.