Finance Business Partner | FinTech | Permanent | South Dublin
A very successful FinTech organisation based in South Dublin is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partners who will be joining the organisation on a permanent basis.
Th ideal candidate must have strong business acumen, strong grasp of project operations and their implications for financial performance, and strong analytical and consulting skills.
The Finance Business Partners are expected to build business relationships across all areas of the organization, drive tactical decisions, and become a trusted advisor to Project Leaders.
This is a permanent role paying 65k – 67k + excellent benefits.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Develop precise, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support project leadership in project decision making process;
• Support the project analysis requirements for projects and/or contract types;
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating;
• Provide updates on financial status for assigned projects and create information in response to any client financial reporting needs for assigned projects;
• Manage and control local Overheads budget & forecast – analysis of variances and making recommendations to FD & Senior Management on corrective actions where necessary;
• Partnering across Operations and Deployment business functions to identify ineffective controls to reduce cost variations and drive improved solution;
• Preparation of detailed financial analysis to support business decision making;
• Treasury and Cashflow Management, weekly and monthly forecasting and budgeting;
• Co-ordination and preparation of the annual budget;
• Ensure compliance regarding the filing of all requested from the Central Statistics Office and similar bodies;
• Maintain/update project budgets within relevant tools from post-award onwards including analysis and understanding on any subsequent changes in scope.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience working in a financial analysis role
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.