Salary; €33,000 - €38,000
A financial services provider in Dublin 4 is seeking to hire an Arrears Support Executive to join their resolutions team on a 12 month contract.
Summary of the Role
Working closely with mortgage arrears customers (by phone) in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
- Contacting arrears customers to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions
- Identifying and understanding customers’ previous payment history and analysing the current income and expenditure profile.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
- Reviewing all options with customers.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment. Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears is also acceptable.
- Relevant qualification is essential: Minimum of APA (Loans).
Certificate in Mortgage Practice or QFA are also acceptable.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
If you are interested in the above job, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Colin on 01 4744608 for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.